Issues on Samsung S7

Hi,

I’ve got Aspose Cells working well on a few Android devices. I simply open a Workbook, insert text into a few cells, and export as PDF.

However, on the Samsung S7 any text that I insert seems to be ignored. Even more worrying, the Excel file that I open, which already has some text show empty cells. The only content that works is images. Seems strange - is this a known issue? Anything special that needs to be done on the Samsung S7?

Thanks
James

Hi,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Did you get this issue only on Samsung S7? What about other devices, does it work fine on them, could you provide devices’ names/ details where it works Ok.

By the way, could you simply try the sample code mentioned in the document and how it goes:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsandroid/Adding+Data+to+Cells
Does the file open fine into Samsung S7 and cells data is fine in the cells (of the second worksheet)?

Also, could you create a simple Excel file in MS Excel manually, add data to some cells and save it. Now, open the file into Samsung S7 to check if the data is shown fine?

Thank you.

In the end it was all down to the PDFRenderer I was using after exporting the file from Aspose. Not an issue with the library at all!

Hi,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out now. Feel free to contact us any time if you need any help or have an issue with Aspose.Cells APIs or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Thank you.