Issues while converting DOC To PDF, Image skipped in PDF

Hi,

I am using Aspose Total for Java to convert Word to PDF using the following code.

private void wordToPDF(InputStream inputFile, ByteArrayOutputStream output) throws Exception {
    com.aspose.words.Document wordDoc = new com.aspose.words.Document(inputFile);
    com.aspose.words.FontSettings fontSettings = new com.aspose.words.FontSettings();
    fontSettings.setFontsFolder(ResourceUtils.getFile("classpath:fonts").toPath().toString(), true);
    wordDoc.setFontSettings(fontSettings);
    wordDoc.setWarningCallback(new com.aspose.words.IWarningCallback() {
        @Override
        public void warning(com.aspose.words.WarningInfo warningInfo) {
            if (WarningType.FONT_SUBSTITUTION == warningInfo.getWarningType()) {
                log.info("Missing Fonts Errors: ");
                log.info(warningInfo.getDescription());
            }
        }
    });
    wordDoc.save(output, com.aspose.words.SaveFormat.PDF);
}

I added the callback function to list all warning, The major error that I am facing is that it fails to render some images and give out the following warning

“DrawingML picture rendering failed with exception:‘java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: length = 4292542543’”

It is skipping this image while converting to PDF, how can I make sure that this image is not skipped?
Is there a fix for this?

I am using the following versions:
aspose-words: 23.4
aspose-pdf: 23.4

@momin.siddique Could you please attach your problematic input document here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Hi, @alexey.noskov
Here is the problematic document.
TestAttachment.docx (3.7 MB)

This is how it shows the output instead of displaying the complete images.

@momin.siddique Thank you for additional information.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26291

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26291) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 24.1 update.