Issues with creating Table

Hi, I am doing rnd on your Aspose.Word trial component. I have some issue with creating table using this component.

When I convert my doc to pdf form it is showing borders. I have searched a lot but not found an option to hide it.

In my existing solution, the Doc I have, had two portions one is summary page and other one is details page. In detail page I am inserting a table with multiple rows and columns. Most of the part of this table we never show border, but when we required an underline then use the cell’s bottom border. In this report we also showing amount total now again we use cell’s top border to separate it.

With ASPOSE.WORD I am unable to create table with above mentioned formatting. I am sure there will be another way to perform such task in your tools.

I need help from your side. Please suggest so we can finalize the purchasing of this tool.

Samples are attached.

Happy Coding,

Anil Kumar Maurya

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document
  • Aspose.Words generated output document showing the undesired behavior
  • Source code (console app) without compilation errors to reproduce the issue on our end
  • Your expected Word document which shows the correct output. Please create this document using Microsoft Word application.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,