Issues with License File

I had developed some reports several years ago using Aspose.net barcode for my SSRS reporting services with great success.

However when I switched environments, the barcode stopped showing up. So i installed the latest barcode for reporting services on my machine and the machine where we have the SSRS report server up and running and the barcodes are displaying again.

However, they are displaying with the “Evaluation Version” tag on them. I have my license file and tried to apply it using both the license tool provided on the website here as well as manually copying the license file to both the VS and SQL directories as instructed but am still getting the evaluation version of the barcode showing up.

What can I do to remedy this issue? I am willing to email the license file if necessary.

Thanks in advance,

Tim

@tdadamo,

Please try copying the “.lic” file to reporting services bin folder just nearby “Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.dll” on the server. Sample screenshot is attached for your reference.

For example:

Destination folder is: “C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS11.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin”. Simply copy the “.lic” file on this path. In case the issue persists, contact us with details about your environment, SQL version, VS version and how you are using ConfigLicense tool.
fixWithCopyLicFile.png (123.4 KB)