Issues with line spacing and flattening

We have an issue where the PDF included in this sample has a multiline text field with a specified line-spacing, but when the form field is populated and then flattened, the line-spacing is altered. If the form is not flattened, the line-spacing is correct. We need to maintain the specified spacing even when the PDF is flattened.
PdfLineSpacingIssue.zip (64.7 KB)

@IFSTim

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you but have not been able to notice the issue. Would you please specify the name of field you are referring to by mentioning a multi-line text field with a specified line-spacing. I have attached generated files for your kind reference GeneratedFiles_18.3.zip. Please also create a screenshot highlighting this issue so that we may proceed to help you out. Before sharing your feedback, kindly ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.3 in your environment.

I’ve attached an example with the mis-formatted line-spacing. It is the only field being populated in the sample. Please notice the extra space between AAAA BBBB and CCCC lines in the flattened example. The non-flattened example is formatted properly and does NOT have any extra space between the lines.PdfScreenshots.zip (215.4 KB)

@IFSTim

Thank you for elaborating the problem.

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-44429 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The issue ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How do i get this issue scheduled with your development team? I need this bug fixed!

@IFSTim

We also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.

@IFSTim

We investigated the problem and the document. The reason for the large indentation in the font features(YMin and YMax in Font Header Table) and does not look like a bug.

can try another similar font with a lower value of the difference: Ymax - Ymin.

You can view font metrics, for example here.

Just in case, we extracted the font and attached it to the message.
CourierNewPS-BoldMT.zip (473.3 KB)