ITextFrame.Paragraphs.ExportToHtml doesn't export character spacing information

I have a pdf file converted to powerpoint (using Aspose.Pdf for .Net 19.3) and then I run Paragraphs.ExportToHtml() on text objects inside (using Aspose.Slides for .Net 19.2.0). Character spacing information seems to be lost in the last step, see attached files.

var html = textFrame.Paragraphs.ExportToHtml(0, textFrame.Paragraphs.Count, null);

ppt.zip (3.9 MB)

@ezolenko,

Can you please share complete sample code which is causing issue on your end so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Here is complete code to reproduce and the image with difference when rendered in powerpoint and in a browser. I also attached the test file with all other shapes removed, so please ignore the attachments in the first post. ppt.zip (892.1 KB)

var pptLicense = new Aspose.Slides.License();
pptLicense.SetLicense("Aspose.Slides.Product.Family.lic"); // from embedded resources

var pptFilePath = "E:\\ppt\\Junior 2 2019 (25 Sheets) Answers.pptx";
using (var presentation = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(pptFilePath))
{
	var slide = presentation.Slides[0];
	var shape = slide.Shapes[0] as AutoShape;

var html = shape.TextFrame.Paragraphs.ExportToHtml(0, shape.TextFrame.Paragraphs.Count, null);

System.IO.File.WriteAllText("E:\\ppt\\Junior 2 2019(25 Sheets) Answers.html", html);
}

image.png (50.0 KB)

@ezolenko,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and an issue with ID SLIDESNET-41045 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-41045) have been fixed in this update.