IVideoFrame.EmbeddedVideo.ContentType Error Detecting VP9 Video Type in C#

Hi
I think there is an error in detecting VP9 video type in webm container.
Can you help please ?
Thank you

Aspose.Slides bug webm.jpg (175.4 KB)

@pcaillol,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following data and information:

• presentation file
  • OS version on which the code was executed
  • .NET target platform in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

Hi
I am using:
aspose 22.12
.net 4.7
video is webm

@pcaillol,
Thanks for the information. Please share the PowerPoint presentation containing the video demonstrating the problem.

_1.zip (7.1 MB)

Thank you for the sample video file. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43748

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi Andrey
I think there is also an error in detecting matroska codec in mkv container: it gives video/unknown
https://we.tl/t-Nj81tYLwZJ
thank you

@pcaillol,
Unfortunately, I was unable to download the video file. Please share it using another file storage.

here it is : Dropbox - 1.mkv - Simplify your life

@pcaillol,
Thank you for the video file. I reproduced the problem with MKV video type detection.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43783

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

sounds good, thank you Andrey. Let’s be patient now.

Hi again,
How long do you think that fix will take to be released please ? Thank you

@pcaillol,
I requested plans for the issues from our development team. We will let you know ASAP.

Hi Andrey how are you ?
What are the news ? :slight_smile:
Thank you cheers

@pcaillol,
I am still waiting for a response from our development team. I will update you when I get the information.