Japanese and English in an RTF not converted corectly

Hi,
We are testing out the Aspose.Words demo and using it to convert .RTF documents to .MHT. when processing a document with English and Japanese the Japanese does not appear correctly in the converted .MHT. It apears like: ・・・・・タ・{・v・オ・ワ・オ・ス・フ・・・ヌ・・・ト・ク・フ・ト・ク・・

Is this a property of the demo or is there a solution for this?

Thanks
Matt

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will check it and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Sent the example.

Thanks
Matt

Hi
Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem. Also I see that RTF document is not created by MS Word. Do you use some tool for creating this RTF?
I will investigate this problem further and provide you more information.
Best regards.

This RTF was created through Microsoft Outlook 2003 (this used to be an RTF based Email), I thought Outlook uses MS Word, am I wrong?

Thanks
Matt

Hi
Thank you for additional information. Your RTF is also converted incorrectly to all formats Aspose.Words supports. So I created new issue #5832 in our defect database. I think this occurs because RTF is different than RTF produced by MS Word.
After open/save RTF using MS Word I can successfully convert your document to any format except MHTML. So I created one more issue #5831.
I will notify you as soon as they are fixed.
Best regards.

Hello Matt!
Thank you for your patience. I have addressed issue #5831 with spoiling Japanese characters but I’m unable to reproduce it with the latest version Aspose.Words 5.2.2. Would you please check your version and test on this one? Note that original document should be first re-saved with MS Word to follow described conditions. Please also provide any additional details how it can be reproduced.
Aspose.Words 5.2.2:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 5832) have been fixed in this update.