I’m using Aspose.Words .Net to convert a docx file to pdf. In the pdf, the title font looks different and the alignment of the body text is not the same as that of the word document.
When I converted the word document manually using the word ‘save as’ PDF the issue is not seen.
The code used to convert docx to pdf:
Document doc = new Document(“C:\test.docx”);
The fonts used are:
Title font: HGPMinchoB
Body text: MS Mincho
I’ve attached the word document used and the output.
output.zip (488.8 KB)
fonts.zip (7.2 MB)
Could you please ZIP and attach the fonts used in your document here for testing? We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.
Please find the fonts attached in the initial comment.
We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-21619. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.
We apologize for your inconvenience.
Thank you for the update. Can we know what is the ETA for this issue to be fixed?
Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.
You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies
Do we have any updates on this issue?
We have scheduled your issue for analysis. After analysis, we will be in position to share the ETA of this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.
We could still observe the issue after upgrading the Aspose.Words version to 21.3
image.png (209.8 KB)
The alignment of the body text is still different in the output generated.
To look into this problem further, I have logged a separate issue with ID WORDSNET-21961. We will keep you updated on the status of correction and apologize for your inconvenience.
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21619) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.3 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.3 update.