Java / Cannot get valid task.startDate and task.finishDate

Hello! Trying to read mpp files with start/finish dates for tasks, but for startDate=12/15/2012 i received 09/12/2000. I have at least 3 mpp documents (from MSProject 2010, 2013) and anytime i received 2000 year as a part of tasks start/finish date.

The only way i can get real dates is to call project.getCustomProperties().get(“Scheduled Start”), but the value is of some obfuscated class.

Attaching mpp 2010 file with 2 tasks from 2012 year.

example code:
Project p = new ProjectReader().read(inputStream);
p.getRootTask().getStart();

or

p.getRootTask().getChildren().iterator().next().getStart()

And anyway i received dates with 2000 year. Please, assist.
Thank you!
Hi Oleg,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Tasks for Java.

It seems that you are not setting license in your application which gives rise to the evaluation limitations imposed on the output as specified in Licensing and Subscription article. I have tried it with a valid license at my end and the output dates are as per the task's dates in the MPP file. The output can be as observed as shown in the screenshot.

You can download the latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java 6.4.0 and try it with a 30 day temporary license free of cost. Please let us know if we can be of any additional help to you in this regard.

Thank you!
Forgot to move license code to reader method.

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for providing feedback.

It is nice to know that your problem is resolved and please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Tasks. We will be glad to provide you assistance in this regard.