Java : com.aspose.words.FileCorruptedException: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded

Hi ,
I am getting the above error when I tried to load the rtf file into the aspose.word . Currently I am using aspose.word of version 22.7.

FYI: Till a week back I was using aspose.word of version 16.3.0 and this file was working fine. i.e I was able to load the file with this version.

@madesh Could you please attach the problematic document here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

SampleFile.zip (9.2 KB)

@madesh Thank you for additional information. For a sake of correction the problem has been logged as WORDSNET-24153. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

@alexey.noskov any update on the issue?

@madesh The issue is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be included into 22.9 (September 2022) version of Aspose.Words. We will be sure to inform you once it is available.

A post was merged into an existing topic: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded. Cannot insert a node of this type at this location

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24153) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 22.9 update also available on Maven.