java.lang.ClassCastException: com.aspose.words.zzZQ5 incompatible with com.aspose.words.zzZAA

Why would we be seeing this error? Once we start seeing this error most of the conversions start failing.

@jbourds,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document if you are using any.
  • Please create a simple Java application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

It has nothing to do with the input document. I need to know what to look for? Why would Aspose.word throw this error?

This is load testing. We use the same input document. After running for about 1 hour we start to see the error. We are converting the same input document.

@jbourds,

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the document and simplified application. We need your document and code example to reproduce the problem. As soon as you get these pieces of information to us we’ll start our investigation into your issue. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Tahir Manzoor

I realize that but as I mentioned it is not the document. The same document works fine sometimes. I think it has to do with memory. Can you tell what the error means?

@jbourds,

The shared exception is not related to memory issue. Perhaps, this issue is due to load testing. Please share the requested detail. If you cannot supply us with this information we will not be able to investigate your issue and raise a ticket. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
Tahir Manzoor