java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.aspose.email.jz

Hi Team,
I got the exception while loading EML into MailMessage Object. Please provide me the appropriate answer.

Exception ->

Exception in thread “Thread-24” java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.aspose.email.jz
at com.aspose.email.gg.a(SourceFile:133)
at com.aspose.email.gg.a(SourceFile:216)
at com.aspose.email.ahu.c(SourceFile:213)
at com.aspose.email.ahu.a(SourceFile:266)
at com.aspose.email.ahu.a(SourceFile:294)
at com.aspose.email.ahu.a(SourceFile:294)
at com.aspose.email.ahu.b(SourceFile:168)
at com.aspose.email.MailMessage.b(SourceFile:1438)
at com.aspose.email.MailMessage.a(SourceFile:1414)
at com.aspose.email.MailMessage.b(SourceFile:1348)
at com.aspose.email.MailMessage.a(SourceFile:1266)
at com.aspose.email.MailMessage.load(SourceFile:1280)

Hello,
I am using Aspose.Email for Java API 18.4 with bcprov-jdk15-on-1.52.jar . If any else please let me know.

@kharade.a,

Please share your sample input file with us for further investigation at our end.

This is not for specific sample. This issue will occur some times. Please check at your end.

@kharade.a,

I have tried few sample files but could not observe this issue. I am afraid that without a sample EML it is not possible to reproduce the issue and provide assistance. A sample file is must required for proper and timely assistance, therefore you are requested to arrange some sample EML file for our analysis here.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

+1 to that issue, it’s something that very hard to reproduce and I’m afraid it’s related to threads even each thread creates it’s own PST, I also see such exception across all version in the last 3 years.

@slavago,

When such an issue is reported to us, we analyze it from user’s perspective keeping in view the scenario he is adopting at his end. In addition, we also try different code logics at our end to reproduce the issue for further investigation. The same was followed in this case as well but we were not able to observe the problem. Further information, if any, like number of parallel PSTs processed in different threads, sample message files, etc. may please be shared with us for further consideration at our end to reproduce the issue. We appreciate your understanding in this regard.