java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.aspose.slides.internal.ge.const

Hello, i’ve got the following exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.aspose.slides.internal.ge.const
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int$do.do
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int$do.do
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int$do.byte
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int.else
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int.while
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int.throw
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int.super
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int.public
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int.do
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int$do.for
at com.aspose.slides.internal.ft.int.this
at com.aspose.slides.internal.e1.this.catch
at com.aspose.slides.ImageCollection.do
at com.aspose.slides.ImageCollection.do
at com.aspose.slides.ImageCollection.addImage
at com.aspose.slides.rt.byte
at com.aspose.slides.rt.
at com.aspose.slides.abs.new
at com.aspose.slides.abs.if
at com.aspose.slides.abs.do
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.do
at com.aspose.slides.Presentation.

I’m using apose.slides-18.12-jdk16.jar with java runtime version openjdk-8, i’m trying to save a ppt format file to pptx format file, but given the exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.aspose.slides.internal.ge.const, Can you give me some suggestions with how to slove this error?
Thanks!

@jdream

The exception appears to exhibit that your program is not able to access the JAR file. First you need to use Aspose.Slides for Java 20.11 on your end in Open JDK 8 environment and share your feedback in the form of sample Netbeans/Eclipse project along with JDK version details and Operating System details.

thanks for your reply, i’m in doubt whether the original apose.slides-18.12-jdk16.jar can work well with open-jdk8? Aspose.Slides for Java 20.11 has changed a lot compare to apose.slides-18.12-jdk16.jar?

@jdream

Actually. we can investigate the issue on our end if you are able to reproduce the issue using latest Aspose.Slides for Java 20.11. Therefore, I request you to please try using the specified version and if this version too throws error then we will for sure add investigation ticket to resolve it.