java.lang.NullPointerException in PoritonEx.getFontItalic()

Hi,

I got java.lang.NullPointerException. I used following code:

PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx(“d:/pptx/shadow-test.pptx”);

SlideEx slide = presentation.getSlides().get(0);

ShapesEx shapes = slide.getShapes();

ShapeEx shape = shapes.get(0);

AutoShapeEx ashape = (AutoShapeEx) shape;

TextFrameEx tf = ashape.getTextFrame();

if(tf != null) {
ParagraphsEx paragraphs = tf.getParagraphs();

ParagraphEx paragraph = paragraphs.get(0);

PortionsEx portions = paragraph.getPortions();

PortionEx portion = portions.get(0);

System.out.println(portion.getText());

NullableBool isItalic = portion.getFontItalic();
}

shadow-test.pptx is in attachment.

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your considering Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to execute the code snippet provided by you with the share source presentation using Aspose.Slides for Java 2.2.0. Please use the mentioned version of Aspose.Slides for Java 2.2.0 which is available here.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

I updated Aspose.Slides to 2.2.0. In previous code add portion.getFontHeight() and you will see java.lang.NullPointerException.

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

I have added the portion.getFontHeight() line the code snippet provided by you and encountered the Null Pointer exception. An issue with ID 11698 is already added in our issue tracking system to resolve this problem. This thread has also been associated with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi,

Can you inform me about progress on this issue? Are you plan to release hotfix version?

Thanks,

Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to inform you that the issue is still not resolved. As soon as issue is resolved, you will be automatically notified.

We appreciate your patience and feel sorry for your nuisance,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11698) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)