Java Memory is high while using AsposeEmail for Java

Hi Team,

We found issue with java memory with AsposeEmail.
Scenario - We have a scheduler to run every 5 mins to read all incoming mails in Prod. Which is causing to consumer more memory.

After reading completed we used client.dispose() method to close the object and also we tried to assign the null to client object like client = null;. These scenarios also not reducing the memory consumption.

Please suggest us to overcome this problem.

Thanks
Phanikumar P
+91-9985079507

@nvphani,

I have observed the information share by you and request you to please provide the detailed information about the environment, Operating system details and Java details. Please also provide the sample project along with source files and statistics achieved on your end. I also suggest you to please first try using latest Aspose.Email for Java 19.1 as well on your end.

Hi Team,

Thanks for your email. Below is the attached screen shot for which is causing main memory causing,
the class file is com.aspose.email.kr

Please look into this and provide the update as soon as possible.

Thanks
Phanikumar PMemoryIssue.png (102.6 KB)

@nvphani,

I have observed the attached image and unfortunately it is of too small resolution that no information is readable. Secondly, as requested earlier, please provide the detailed information about the environment, Operating system details and Java details. Please also provide the sample project along with source files and statistics achieved on your end. Please share the requested information so that we may proceed further investigate the issue on our end.