Java MultiThreading Issue

Hi Team,

I am using java Aspose slides 8.3.0 and trying to generate pptx files using java threads. I am reading an existing ppt file and then writing the file to file system using threads but it gives an exception com.aspose.slides.PptException. Please note if you execute the attached code with one thread it works but with 2 or more it fails. To run the attached code with one thread successfully change the below line of code
String strCltId = "Thread1,Thread2"; to

String strCltId = "Thread1";

in the attached code and execute it works.

The sample code and ppt template file is attached. Kindly assist on this issue.

Thanks.

Hi Ketan,

Thank you for sharing the template file and sample code.

I tested your issue with 2 threads and the files are created successfully with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java v8.4.0. Please download and try the latest version and if you still face any issue, please share your environment details i.e. OS, JDK version etc. with us to further test the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Owais,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I have tried with 8.4.0 and the code works fine, but now i have changed code to write data to chart which fails with 2 or more threads. Attached is the sample code and template kindly assist on same.

Thanks.

Hi Ketan,

Thank you for sharing the updated sample.

I am able to reproduce your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34319. This thread is linked with the issue and you will get a notification once the issue gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34319) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.