Java Pdf to Docx Conversion Using Aspose.PDF

Hi Team,

I am using asposeScreenshot-1.png (17.9 KB)
Screenshot-2.png (35.8 KB)
converter for PDf to DocX conversion But that converted DocX file having following two issues.

1. In that Converted docx file table of content page doesn’t having linkable (even I can’t able to click) For your reference screenshot-1.

2. Second issue I can’t see list of headings which is present in that document If I have converted some online tools in that I could see list of heading for this I have attached screen shot-2

Kindly take as priority please provide some solution for the above two.

Also I have attached samplemour pdf file for your reference.Symbiance-001.pdf (9.6 MB)

@Dilip0527

We tested the scenario in our environment with Aspose.PDF for Java 21.1 and the following code snippet:

Document doc = new Document(dataDir + "Symbiance-001.pdf");
DocSaveOptions saveOption = new DocSaveOptions();
saveOption.setMode(DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow);
saveOption.setFormat(DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX);
saveOption.setRecognizeBullets(true);
doc.save(dataDir + "Sample_21.1.docx", saveOption);

Sample_21.1.zip (948.7 KB)

We noticed that the links in table of content were working in the output Word document. For your kind reference, it is attached as well. However, the bookmarks in PDF were not honored in the output .docx file. Therefore, an issue as PDFJAVA-40175 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Please note that the issues reported under free support model have normal priority and are resolved on a first come first serve basis. We have recorded your concerns and will surely consider them during investigation. You will be notified in this forum thread as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Asad,

Can you describe about what is Java 21.1?

@Dilip0527

Aspose.PDF for Java 21.1 is the latest version of the API which is available at the moment. The support is provided on the basis of latest available version, which was why we tested the scenario with it and shared our feedback with you.

Hi Asad,

Yes I am aslo checked and aware about that .Can you please tell me When can I expect PDFJAVA-40175 issue will fix?

@Dilip0527

The issue has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and as per free support policies, it will be investigated and resolved on a first come first serve basis. As soon as we make some definite progress towards ticket resolution, we will inform you. Please be patient and give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.