Java - Pttx to Tiff - missing text in the drawings

Hi Team,

I am evaluating the product for one of our requirement. During the evaluation i found conversion of the presentation to TIFF and thumbnail is missing the text in the drawing. Please find attached the screen shot of the presentation and generated TIFF.

I am using Java 6 on windows platform. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bala

Hi Balla,

I have checked your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET v8.4.0 and I am unable to notice any problem. I have attached both Tiff and Jpg output files for your reference. Please share your
environment details with us i.e. OS, complete JDK version etc. with us. We will check it and get back to you soon.

P.S. I checked your issue with JDK 1.6.0_43 on Windows 7 x64.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Please find below the details of the environment

ASPOSE Lib : aspose-slides-8.4.0-java
Java : Java 1.6.45 (64Bit)

I have attached the pptx file which I have tested along with the tiff and thumbnails. Please let me know if you need any further information.

Code :

public class ConvertPPTXWithNotesToTiff {
    public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
        // The path to the documents directory.
        String dataDir = System.getProperty("user.dir");

// Instantiate a PresentationEx object that represents a PPTX file
        PresentationEx pres = new PresentationEx(dataDir + "IpFiltering.pptx");

// Saving the presentation to TIFF notes
        pres.save(dataDir + "/IpFilteringNotes.tiff", com.aspose.slides.SaveFormat.Tiff);

// Status
        System.out.println("PPTX with notes to TIFF conversion has been performed successfully.");
    }
}

Hi Bala,

Thank you for the details.

I again tested your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Java v8.5.0 and JDK 1.6.0_45 and I am unable to reproduce your mentioned issue. I would suggest you to download and try the latest version and let us know if you are still facing the same issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I downloaded the latest java slide 8.50 and found the same issue with the Java-1.6.0.45 64 bit. But if found the tiff and thumbnail creation are working fine wen i try with Java 1-7.0.51 64 bit. As i my currently application is running on the Java 1.6 64 bit, i dont think i can upgrade to Java 1.7 right now. I have attached the file generated for both 1.6 and 1.7

Thanks,

Bala

Hi Bala,

Thank you for the details.

The Calibri font bug exists in JDK 1.6_45 and JDK 1.7_21 which might be causing this issue at your end. Please check the details here and here. I would suggest you to try with JDK 1.6_43 at your end and see if the issue still persists.

Thanks & Regards,