The attached zip shows a regression between Aspose Diagram java 21.2 and 21.3 that causes a spurious connector shadow to appear when converting vsdx to svg.
The zip contains:
- testcase.vsdx - source Visio
- com/cognidox/TestConvert.java - code used to create the SVG
- testcase-converted-with-aspose-diagram-21.2.svg - SVG created with 21.2
- testcase-converted-with-aspose-diagram-21.3.svg - SVG created with 21.3
- testcase-converted-with-aspose-diagram-21.5.svg - SVG created with 21.5
If you compare the 21.2 version with both the 21.3 and 21.5 versions you’ll see a white outline of the connector joining box 2 to box 1 overlaps the boxes. On the version created with 21.2, there is no white connector outline overlapping the boxes. There is no overlapping connector outline when saving from Visio to SVG.
image.png (15.5 KB)
image.png (15.4 KB)