Java version for Aspose.Note

Hi - I would love to see Aspose.Note support for Java. Can you indicate when/if this will be available?

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for contacting support. I would like to update you that our product team has plans to auto port Aspose.Note for Java from its latest .NET version. However, it could take a little time due to the fewer number of requests. The .Net version also doesn't have now all the minimal functionality. We have linked this feature request (issue id:NOTENET-479) for notification purposes. We'll let you know once we have a significant progress in this regard. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Our requirements are just for read-only access. Can you give any indication of timeline?

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for the inquiry. It’s quite difficult for us to commit any timeline at the moment. We think, we’ll be able to provide some time estimates in several months. Please stay tuned and allow us some time. You’ll get a notification email once its Java version is ready for public use.

Can you escalate this request to the Enterprise support forum? Thanks.

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for getting in touch.

In fact, Enterprise Support helps us escalate individual issues so they’re higher in the queue; however, I’m afraid, this request is concerned with the whole new product. This requires a lot of efforts from multiple teams and it’s not feasible for us to bump up the priority for this and get it resolved quickly, because practically that won’t be feasible. It takes quite some time and effort to launch a new product. We do have plans to port Aspose.Note for .NET to Java, but the timeline is not clear at the moment.

I’ll discuss with our teams about this requirement and see if we can get some timelines etc.

I really appreciate your understanding in this regard.

Hi Nicholas,

We are pleased to share with you that we have launched Aspose.Note for Java. Please visit Aspose.Note for Java product download page and download Aspose.Note for Java 1.9.0 for your use. You can also visit the product documentation of Aspose.Note for Java for code samples and related information. In case of any query, please feel free to write to us for further information.