JpegDevice input width does not match the output width

Like the title says, with some pdf’s the input width does not match the output width of the JpegDevice.

For example, I pass an width of 7582 into the JpegDevice, then when I load the output stream into an System.Windows.Media.Imaging.BitmapImage the image says the width is 6300.

Enclosed is a test project which demonstrates the problem.

I found out that when using 300 DPI the errors occurs, but when using 72 DPI, the error is not present.

Our application switches between 300 and 72 DPI, for now everything will be done with 72 DPI, but the ability to use 300 would be preferred.

Hi Stephan,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.3.0, we have managed to reproduce the reported issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-37120 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-37120) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.