JSON datasource multiple nodes issue

Greetings,
I am reporting an issue concerning Aspose Word library, version 20.3.
I am currently working with a JSON datasource, containing double and date values (as string like “2020-02-18”), contained in one of the datasource nodes.
These values are correctly picked up by the engine and processed (for example, I can apply a format to the double and date values). This means the engine is correctly interpreting the property type.
The problem appears when I add a second node to the json: the date and double values I described above become text inside the engine, and I cannot apply any formatting to these values.
Here I attach two unit tests which creates two file word, one is working and the other not. Inside the word document itself there is the excepted value.

test.zip (39.5 KB)

I wait for an answer, and I thank you in advance.

@voxopake,

Please also ZIP and attach your source template Word document (TestPlaceholderFile.docx) here for further testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Hi,

you’re right…I’m sorry.
Here the new zip test.zip (49.6 KB)

@voxopake,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-20296. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok thank you.

How can I view the ticket progress? Because this is a huge issue for us. With numeric properties we can’t do conditional statement or arithmetic operation in this situation.

Thank you in advance.

@voxopake,

I am afraid, there is no direct way that you can use to track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask your issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back.

Your issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. We have logged your concerns in our issue tracking system and will update you here as soon as this issue will be resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.