Junk characters are displayed while downloading excel file third time without refreshing the page

In my application before downloading a excel file on client machine i update it with some data using Aspose. When i click on Retrive button(Upload button) , it downloads properly for the first time. Now without refreshing the page if I again click on Retrive it downloads fine for the second time also but when I click again on Retrive link to download without refreshing the page it either goes into any infinite loop or sometime it dispays junk charactes like "HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.1 Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:27:01 GMT X-Powered-By: ASP.NET X-AspNet-Version: 1.1.4322 Cache-Control: private Expires: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:25:58 GMT Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 Content-Length: 5955 ".

I have attached the snapshot of the error. Is ther any problem with memory? I have set Apose object to null also after updating data into the file. Please help me to sort out this issue.

When I referesh the page each time it works fine.

It seems that your aspx page expires. Please try to extend the time expiry duration in the http response object.

I used Resopne.Close which solved above problem. Thanks for the reply.