JVM OutOfMemoryError on Aspose slides 18.2.1

Hi Team,
We have source Template file containing 8-10 template slides (Each template slide have different table with 1 template row). As per the data we are populating template slides and generating destination ppt file. If no of row for a template increasing, we are creating clone on particular source slide and adding it to destination.
If data is small, creating 30-35 slides in destination (each destination slide is having table with 10-12 rows and 14-16 columns and corresponding data), its working fine. But for data is getting increased, for 50+ such slides we are getting "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded" exception.
We are using 4GB for server with Java 8. We have monitor Java heap space and whenever
aspose consuming more than 75MB of heap space, getting this issue.

Can you please suggest memory optimization mechanism. We have constraint for increasing server memory. And also not able to share source presentation due to sensitive data.

Thanks,
Manoj Dhawale

@manojdhawale,

I have observed the scenario shared by you and suggest you to please first try using latest Aspose.Slides for Java 18.6 on your end. If you sill encounter issue then please increase the Java heapsize on your end to avoid the exception received.

Thanks for your mail. I have observed one more issue. Once I have created PPT (saved), and called Presentation.dispose() still many aspose classes are live, so for next report facing issue of memory.

Can you please update how to cleanup Aspose specific classes once presentation is saved.

@manojdhawale,

I have observed your comments and request you to please share the source presentation, working sample code, Java and Operating system details on your end. Please also provide the information in the form of snapshot related to information that even after calling dispose some classes are alive.