Keeping paragraphs together doesn't work

Hi there,
we have found one interesting issue, it appears that keeping paragraphs together doesn’t work for sub tables.
See examples (pdf was generated using Aspose.Word library v.17.7doc1.zip (25.1 KB)

@slebodat

Thanks for your inquriy. We have tested the scenario using following sample code with Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 and unable to notice the issue. Please share your sample code here, we will further investigate the issue and will guide you accordingly.AW_177.pdf (16.2 KB)

Document doc = new Document(@"doc1.docx");
doc.Save(@"AW_177.pdf");

Best Regards,

@tilal.ahmad,

unfortunately I cannot download the AW_177.pdf, so I cannot verify whether this is exactly what I wanted to achieve.
The problem is that in the pdf file this table is rendered on both pages, while in the origin docx, it’s on the second page (see attached screenshot). both_files.PNG (64.5 KB)

class Program
{
    static void Main(string[] args)
    {
        var license = new Aspose.Words.License();
        license.SetLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");

var asposeDoc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"doc1.docx");
        asposeDoc.Save($"File_{DateTime.Now.Ticks}.pdf");
    }
}

@slebodat

Thanks for your feedback. Please double check whether you have signed in Aspose site properly, it will resolve the attachment download issue.

Furthermore, We have converted your document to PDF using both Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 and MS Word 2016. Aspose.Words is generating expected PDF document, as it mimics MS Word. Please find sample output PDF documents on this Google Drive link. However, if the issue persists at your end then please create, ZIP and share a sample console application to replicate the issue at our end.

@tilal.ahmad

I’ve downloaded your both files, and none of them looks like the origin word file. If you look at the screenshot I attached in my previous reply, you should notice that in the doc1.docx, the table (which is on the bottom of that document) is placed on the second page, while in the pdf it’s split between two pages. I also attach my sample project (console app, VS2017), could you take a look once again?
ConsoleApp2.zip (30.0 KB)

btw. you will need to fill Aspose.Word.lic file with your licence number.

@slebodat,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-15669. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@slebodat,

Thanks for your patience. Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering documents to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS). You need to install fonts (“AvantGardeGothicITCW08-Book”, “AvantGardeGothicITCW08-Bold”, “AvantGardeGothicITCW08-Md”) that are used in your document on the machine where you’re converting documents to PDF. Please refer to the following article:

How Aspose.Words Uses True Type Fonts

If you still face problem, please share “AvantGardeGothicITCW08-Book”, “AvantGardeGothicITCW08-Bold”, and “AvantGardeGothicITCW08-Md” fonts here for further investigation. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.