KeyNotFoundException during PDF to PDF/A conversion

Hi!

Im using the newest Version (18.3.0) of Aspose.PDF. During the conversion of a specific PDF document to PDF/A 3u i get a KeyNotFoundException.

Stacktrace:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: Der angegebene Schlüssel war nicht im Wörterbuch angegeben.
bei System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.get_Item(TKey key) bei  .(Dictionary2 ,  )
bei  .? ? ()
bei  .(? ,  )
bei  .()
bei  . ? ()
bei  .()
bei  . ? (PdfFormatConversionOptions )
bei Aspose.Pdf.Document.(PdfFormatConversionOptions , Boolean )
bei Aspose.Pdf.Document.Convert(PdfFormatConversionOptions options)

Code to convert:
var pdfDoc = new Document(pdfStream);
var convertedDocStream = new MemoryStream();
pdfDoc.Convert(new PdfFormatConversionOptions(PdfFormat.PDF_A_3U, ConvertErrorAction.None));
pdfDoc.Save(convertedDocStream);

While i was using the version 17.11.0 i was getting the same exception as in this thread : https://forum.aspose.com/t/system-drawing-crash-when-convert-pdf-to-pdf-a/169805

Because i got different exceptions using different version of Aspose.PDF while converting the same file i think this could be related.

Is there any solution for this problem?

Kind regards.

@joerg.kerschbaumer,

We have re-evaluated the ticket ID PDFNET-44107 with the latest version 18.3 and could not replicate the key not found error. It is showing the same old error: The Parameter is not valid. Kindly create a small project application which reproduces the key not found error in your environment, and then send us a ZIP of this project. We will investigate your scenario and share our findings with you.

Sorry it took so long. I created a small console application to test it with. I just removed the license file of course. If you execute this example you can see that a KeyNotFoundException is getting thrown.

You can find the project under: [Link](https://imendostorage.blob.core.windows.net/aspose/Aspose-PDFA-Conversion.zip)

@joerg.kerschbaumer,

We managed to replicate the error with key not found message in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID PDFNET-44519 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Is there any update for this ticket available?

@joerg.kerschbaumer

Thanks for your inquiry.

We regret to share that earlier logged issues are not yet resolved due to high number of pending issues in the queue. However, we have escalated the issues to next level of priority after recording your concerns. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding their resolution, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.