Landray RDM 59541 Convert Error!

src.zip (1.6 KB)
归档.zip (66.7 KB)

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

I have tested the code snippet with attached files but no error is produced by the program. It does not produce any file for 7月份门店报单次数.XLS but some HTML files and image is produced for 南昌旅游学院店.xls file. 南昌旅游学院店.zip (87.9 KB) Please upgrade to latest version of Aspose.Cells API and let us know you feedback in detail if it still occurs on your end.

the 南昌旅游学院店.xls file
Caused by:com.aspose.cells.CellsException: You have entered too few parameters for function IF com.aspose.cells.zabl.a(Unknown Source)

the 7月份门店报单次数.XLS Caused by:com.aspose.cells.CellsException: This file’s format is not supported or you don’t specify a correct format.

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

Could you please share environment details (OS/JDK information) because I am unable to reproduce mentioned exceptions on our end.

jdk:jdk 8

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

We need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSJAVA-42757 - CellsException while converting files

@hucq_landray_com_cn,

We evaluated your issue(s) thoroughly.

1. For the file with exception “This file’s format is not supported or you don’t specify a correct format.”, it is because the file is Excel 95 format which we do not support. I am afraid, you have to re-save it to Excel 97 or later formats by MS Excel manually and then process the re-saved file by our component.

2. For the issue of “You have entered too few parameters for function IF”, we found in some formulas the IF function has only one parameter, this should be an invalid formula and cannot be input by MS Excel in common way. If you got this exception while calculating formulas, please make the “ignoreError” option as true to ignore such kind of invalid formulas.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42757) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.1. You can also get the latest Aspose.Cells for Java version from Maven repos. with simple configurations. Please see the document for your reference: Installation|Documentation

This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi