Landscape Printout AS protrit and cut out image

Hi Aspose,

I try to print attach pdf file which is originally in landscape . However, it print out as landscape and cut out some part of the images.

Below is the code to render.
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer pdfViewerKit = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer();
pdfViewerKit.BindPdf(filename);
System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings printerSettings = GetPrinterSettingString(printfeatures, printername, Landscape, pclsavefolder, outputfile);
//pdfViewerKit.AutoResize = true;
pdfViewerKit.AutoRotate = true;
pdfViewerKit.PrintPageDialog = false;
pdfViewerKit.PrintDocumentWithSettings(printerSettings);
pdfViewerKit.Close();

Please help.

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

In order to accomplish your requirement, you may consider specifying the page size of resultant document so that it can accommodate the image inside it. Please take a look over the attached XPS file which I have generated using following code snippet.

[C#]

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer
pdfViewerKit = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfViewer();<o:p></o:p>

pdfViewerKit.BindPdf("d:/pdftest/No17.PDF");

//set PrinterSettings and PageSettings

System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings printerSetttings = new System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings();

System.Drawing.Printing.PageSettings pgs = new System.Drawing.Printing.PageSettings();

//set PageSize (if required)

pgs.PaperSize = new System.Drawing.Printing.PaperSize("A4",1450, 900);

printerSetttings.Copies = 1;

printerSetttings.PrinterName = "Microsoft XPS Document Writer";

//set output file name and PrintToFile attribute

printerSetttings.PrintFileName = "d:/pdftest/No17_printoutput.xps";

printerSetttings.PrintToFile = true;

// pdfViewerKit.AutoResize = true;

pdfViewerKit.AutoRotate = false;

pdfViewerKit.PrintPageDialog = false;

pdfViewerKit.PrintDocumentWithSettings(pgs,printerSetttings);

pdfViewerKit.Close();

Hi Aspose,

The problem has not been resolved yet.FYI, there is no similar issue when we print other pdf files with landscape layout. It print out fine. Only some of the files have problem.Previous attachment is one of them.
Could you identify the root cause of the issue?.

For adding page setting, I do not think it is required since we can specify paper size on printersetting .I did try with page setting, no impact also.
FYI, I am using Fuji Xerox Multi Model printer driver.
You can download the driver and replicate issue.
http://www.fxap.com.sg/product/productDescription.jsp?id=147

Thanks for your support,
Regards
fujixeroxsg

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-34203 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. However, can you please share some other Landscape PDF files which are properly being printed when using the code snippet without Page Size settings (it will help us during the investigation and comparison of two files). We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Aspose

Thanks for support.
As per requested, files are attached.
1. OK.pdf ( It print out fine)
2. Problem.pdf( Layout change and cut out image in print out file)

Regards
fujixeroxsg

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the files.

I tested you files with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.3 and I got different results then you mentioned (for OK.pdf and Problem.pdf). I have attached both the resultant files for your reference. In both the files, image is rotating and printing without any cutting. Please check it and let us know if you are getting the same results.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34203) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.