Language in numbered lists

Hello,
In the attached MS Word file, I have selected Portuguese language and used a numbered list style that shows words instead of numbers (e.g. “first” – or more specifically, “primeiro” in Portuguese – instead of “1”, etc).
For testing purposes, I have also inserted a date field that shows the current date using an extended format (e.g. “friday, September 18th, 2009”, but again in Portuguese).
I need to programatically open the document with Aspose.Words 7.0, perform some unrelated custom processing, and save it in a different format (e.g. PDF).
What happens is that in the resulting file the date field appears in Portuguese as expected, but the numbered list appears in English.
Please advise how to solve this problem, as it is critical to our intended use of Aspose that this numbered list style appears in Portuguese.
Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I managed to reproduce the problem with numbered list on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2813) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.