Large space between words (Thai characters)

Hi Team,

I am facing issue with word space after saving word file to pdf format. As show in input image doc having text with Thai distribution.

input data:

Outputdata:

Tried adding ParagraphAlignment.THAI_DISTRIBUTED still no luck

@Sangamesh019 Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information. Unfortunately, screenshots does not allow to analyze the problem.

Please find the attachment
input.docx (14.8 KB)

output.pdf (13.1 KB)

@Sangamesh019
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-17085

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi, thanks for the response. I own ASPOSE word license. do i know need to login with that account and follow-up for faster resolution ?

@Sangamesh019 I have linked your issue to already existing issue. The problem is that Aspose.Words currently does not support Thai distributed justification. We currently collecting the customers’ requests for this feature. We will keep you updated and let you know once it is implemented.