Laterial magnification of font when converting to image

Thank you for your support.

I have converted No11.vsd to image with Aspose Diagaram 17.11. Please find errors in ExportToImage_out.ipg.
No11.zip (37.9 KB)
ExportToImage_out.jpg (72.2 KB)

I have also attached No11.tif whichi is the image that MS Visio outputs as a reference.
No11.tif.zip (12.5 KB)

This is the sample code.

public class ExportToImage
{
public static void Run()
{
try {
// ExStart:ExportToImage
// The path to the documents directory.
string dataDir = RunExamples.GetDataDir_LoadSaveConvert();

// Call the diagram constructor to load a VSD diagram
            //Diagram diagram = new Diagram(dataDir + "ExportToImage.vsd");
            Diagram diagram = new Diagram(dataDir + "No11.vsd");

// Save Image file
            diagram.Save(dataDir + "ExportToImage_out.jpg", SaveFileFormat.JPEG);
            // ExEnd:ExportToImage
        }
        catch (System.Exception ex)
        {

}
    }
}

@PFU.DSOL2,

We managed to replicate the problem of magnified literals in our environment. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51405 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

Thank you for your support.
Do you have any updates about DIAGRAMNET-51405? I am happy if I could get when the incident will be fixed,

@PFU.DSOL2,

The linked ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51405 is pending for the analysis and not resolved yet. Our product team will investigate as per their development schedules. We will let you know once it is resolved.

@PFU.DSOL2,

The linked ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51405 has been fixed and will be included in the next version 18.5 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API. We will notify you once the next version is published.

@PFU.DSOL2,

The linked ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51405 has been fixed. Please download and try the latest hotfix version 18.4.1 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.

Hi,

Thanks for your support.
I got Aspose.Diagram 18.4.1 and confirmed that the issue was fixed.
When Aspose.Diagram 18.5 is released, I’ll test again.

Regards,

@PFU.DSOL2,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been resolved. We will notify you once the next version 18.5 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51405) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.5. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by imran.rafique

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan