Latest Aspose Total for .NET release download DLL only missing Aspose Words Cells Pdk and PdfKit

I just renewed our enterprise license and went to the Aspose.Total for .NET download page to download the latest release DLL. When we opened both the .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.0 folders, it was missing Aspose.WORDS, Aspose.CELLS, and Aspose.PDFKit. (see attached below).

We rely heavily on these functionalities. Please advise what is going on ASAP. Thank you.

Randall Biagi

Systems Analyst

CA Dept. of Fish and Game/IT Branch.

916 324 6305.

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells team. Actually we don’t provide .NET4.0/3.5 compiled versions. We only provide three types of compiled versions. i.e. .NET framework 1.x, 2.0 and 3.5 client profile versions. For complete reference, please see the readme.txt file along with the DLLs.

For your information, there are 3 folders in the DLLs version of Aspose.Cells for .NET:

• net1.1
  • net2.0
  • net3.5_ClientProfile

If your VS.NET project or development environment is NET 3.5 or .NET 4.0, please use the Aspose.Cells.dll from net2.0 folder, it works fine.

See the document for your complete reference.

Thank you.

Hello
Randall,

Thanks for using our products.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Please note that since the release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.6.0, all the features of legacy Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET have been merged into Aspose.Pdf for .NET. You can access all the classes of legacy Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace of new Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Please note that Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been discontinued.

I would recommend you to please try using the latest release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and in case you encounter any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. We are really sorry for this inconvenience. I would also suggest you to please visit the following links for information on

Hi
Randall,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m a representative from the Aspose.Words team. I would also suggest you please use Aspose.Words dll from Net2.0 folder.

Please let us know if you need more information, we are always glad to help you.

Best Regards,