Latest Version?

Hi,

I had a problem in using a class in Aspose and Aspose team said that new vesion needs to be installed and suggested Aspose[1].Cells4.6.0.5

My concern is that, we have Aspose.Total for .Net and if a new version\fix is there for Aspose.Cells then I guess other Aspose products too will have new versions.

When I checked in the website for latest version it says that V4.6.0. If I instal this version will all the Aspose componets be updated along with Aspose[1].Cells4.6.0.5?

Thanks,

Naresh

Hi,

The Aspose.total package contains all th elatest releases (hotfixes may not be included in this package until they are a part of some release).

I welcome Cells team to comment on this further.

Hi Naresh,

Well, Aspose.Cells for .NET V 4.6.0.5 is an intermediate kind of version (a bug fix version) which is provided as a fix against some bugs (which users report) or it can be a feature enhancement version. Normally, a bug fix version is posted in the support forums. You can use this fix for your requirements, it will behave like an official release, surely you can use this fix with your license file too. Aspose.Cells for .NET 4.6.0 is our recent official release which is there in the download module. It is to be noted here, our next official release would include all the functionality of the previous fixes (intermediate versions including 4.6.0.5 bug fix). Moreover, when a new release (official release) of a component is out, Aspose.Total is updated and includes the all the new release versions.

Hopefully, you understand now.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

I got the point, Thanks :)

Thanks,Naresh