Latex script in pdf/xml

Hello,
I want to put some mathematical expressions in PDF, between texts using Latex is their any way to do this? or is their any way to put latex script
in xml and later it will be converted to PDF. I considered here option of generationg whole document with the help of converter which converts latex file to pdf, but here I am not able to add headings in TOC.

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for your inquriy. We need to investigate your requirement. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample Latext script that you want to add in PDF/XML along with expected PDF document here. It will help us to investigate and address your requirements exactly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello Tilal,

I have a latex script for attached image.

But I am unable to process the same as it is not supported in evaluation mode.

Can you tell me is it possible with full version of aspose.As we need it for design purpose.

And it is ok if it is supported in API to convert latex script to PDF. XML is not required.

We have raised purchase request and it is under process right now.

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for your feedback. Currently, Aspose.Pdf supports Latex file conversion to PDF document but does not support to add Latex script within PDF document. We have logged a new feature request PDFNET-42229 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and implementation. As requested above please share your sample Latex script here, it will help us to address your issue exactly.

Furthermore, you may request a temporary license to evaluate Apsose.Pdf without any limitations.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hello Tilal,
Is it suggestable to purchase priority support to get resolve this issue? since this is impacting our project deliverables. So please respon ASAP.

Thank you,
Sameer.

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that Priority Support does not guarantee any immediate or instant resolution, but it expedites the process in terms of investigation. Moreover, the issues which are logged under Enterprise Support or Priority Support, have high precedence over the issues, logged under normal support model. You may further read about priority support over Support FAQs and in case if you wish to go for it, you may contact our Sale Team.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-42229) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.7.