Layer effect hidden

using Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Psd.Layers;
using Aspose.PSD.FileFormats.Psd;
using Aspose.PSD;

string path = @“d:”;
string psdFile = Path.Combine(path, “test2.psd”);
string psdFileSave = Path.Combine(path, “test2-result.psd”);
new License().SetLicense(“Aspose.PSD.NET.lic”);

using (var pfile = (PsdImage)Aspose.PSD.Image.Load(psdFile))
{
foreach (var x in pfile.Layers)
{
if (x.DisplayName.IndexOf(“test-translate”) != -1)
{
var text = (TextLayer)x;
text.UpdateText(text.Text.Remove(text.Text.Length-2));

}
}

pfile.Save(psdFileSave);

}

KakaoTalk_20230507_171620549.png (51.8 KB) < want effect

but, change text

캡처.PNG (15.5 KB)

how to keeping effect?

@blackshining
Currently, we do not support vertical text rendering and warp transformation, but we have tasks for them, and at the moment we working on support of warp transformations.
Related tasks will be added to this topic, and you will be notified when it’s done.

@blackshining
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-692,PSDNET-1534,PSDNET-1515

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I also sent an e-mail saying that a temporary license could not be issued to test this issue, and there was no reply, so I eventually proceeded with the payment. However, all the functions I wanted became a problem, so I couldn’t proceed with the project at all. What should I do?

이런 사안에 대해서 테스트를 진행해보고자 임시 라이센스의 발급이 안된다라고 메일도 보냈었고, 답장이 없어서 결국 결제를 진행하였습니다. 그러나, 제가 원하는 기능들이 전부 문제가 되어 프로젝트를 1도 진행할 수 없게 되었습니다. 저는 어떻게 해야할까요?

@blackshining
These features will be rolled out gradually starting with version 23.6 and are all planned for the third quarter.
Regarding your question, you can contact @sabrina.tran1 @haley.stuart @josip.orec

third quarter… OK

next answer…

photoshop tech is content aware fill how to?

and support text(font) auto size rect fill?

Sorry for continuing to ask questions. However, the information is confusing and hard to find.

@blackshining
Currently, we do not support of ‘Content Aware Fill’ feature. We are planning to investigate this issue in Q4.
Also, we don’t have full support for creating text layers without bounds.
The tasks for these features are created and you will be notified when it’s done.

@blackshining
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PSDNET-1554,PSDNET-1555

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-1555) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by yaroslav.lisovskyi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-1534) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by yaroslav.lisovskyi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-692) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by yaroslav.lisovskyi