Layout in table cell option

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could help. I have a document which consists of a table that spans several pages. At the bottom of each page I would like to put a ‘Carried Forward’ amount into a textbox. With help from other forum posts I’ve manage to achieve this, however I’m having an issue with the positioning of the textbox. There is an option for textboxes in Word called ‘Layout in table cell’ (Right click on textbox > Format Textbox > Layout > Layout in table cell). This is checked by default, but I need it to be unchecked. Is there any way I can set this property using the TextBox class?
Many thanks,
Alice

Hi Alice,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. However, we had already logged this feature request as WORDSNET-4898 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4898) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.8 update.