Layout option in pdf portfolio

Hi,

I have raised this earlier. In Pdf portfolio files, we need to have the capability to split the window vertically by default. The default behavior is a horizontal split and it is very less usable and the scroll bars does not work either.

So we should have an option of opening the files with windows split vertically. Do you have an estimated time of when this will be available?

The default behavior makes the pdf portfolio almost unusable and this is a critical requirement for us.

Waiting for your response on this.

Thank you!

Regards,
Siva

Hi Siva,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf is PDF creation and manipulation API and the requirement stated above is more related to PDF viewing application. In order to accomplish your requirement, please select Windows => Split Vertical menu option to split the window vertically. Please take a look over attached image file.

I am able to fulfill this requirement in Adobe Reader 9.2.0. In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi Nayyer Shahbaz,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to do this too. But my question was to make it a default option by some pdf view properties as part of the file. I don’t want my users do this every time they open the file. That is painful and I want to enforce as part of the file property.

Regards,
Siva

Hi Siva,

The feature is more related to PDF viewing application and I am afraid this feature is not related to PDF specifications and as Aspose.Pdf for .NET is built according to PDF specifications, so I am afraid this feature cannot be implemented. We are sorry for this inconvenience.