Learning this product

Hi,

I am new to Aspose.Barcode and want to get started with the product. Can you tell me what it is about, its limitations and the platforms I can use it with? Preferably if you can share a sample .NET application that I can run to see the capabilities of this product. A simple console application with some sample files and codes to process these will be enough.

Thanks
Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in Aspose.

This is to update you that Barcode API can be used to generate and recognize 1D and 2D barcodes. User can generate, read, customize and recognize enterprise-level 1D and 2D barcode types from any image BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and WMF at any angle within your applications. For details on Aspose.BarCode for .Net, please visit the link.

You can generate barcode image without any limitation except that the generated image has Aspose mark on the barcode image. Aspose.BarCode is a licensed product. However, you can get 30 days temporary license to evaluate our product without any limitation. Please follow the link given below to get temporary license.

Temporary License

Aspose.BarCode include following products in its family.

Aspose.BarCode for .Net
Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode for Cloud
Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint
Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports

You can find working code samples on GitHub link i.e. Aspose.BarCode-for-.NET. Hope the above information helps. Please feel free to contact us for query or comments.