Left indentation with InsertHtml

Hi,

I’m using builder.InsertHtml in my code to insert some html. What I want is the html to be indented by half inch on the left side. So for that in my html I replaced all
with
and it works fine. But my html may contain images, tables, lists etc (even the
tag have some other attributes in which case the replace isn’t successful). So using regular expression for each type of tag would be performance issue. I tried to wrap the whole html inside of
full html
and
full html
but both didn’t work. Is there some easy way to achieve this?

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, you cannot specify indent on the top-level element, because Aspose.Words does not support inheriting styles from parent elements.
You can try to put all content into a table cell and indent the cell as you need.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey, thanks for your reply. Is the support for nested formatting expected to be added anytime soon?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot promise you anything regarding this feature at the moment. As you know there are a lot of complex inheriting rules in HTML. This makes this issue quite complex. So it is difficult to promise something.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2021) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(49)