Letter missing in specific PDF document

Hi there,

We discovered that when we print the attached document, there are some letters that are missing.
could you please test it out and assign this job to your development team?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 12.0.0 and managed to observe the missing characters in resultant printout. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-41544 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi There,

Thank you for your reply.
Could you please let me know the ETA to get this fixed or at least a time-frame?
The client is keep chasing us on this issue so we hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.

Regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed earlier reported issue, so its pending for review and is not yet resolved. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi Nayyer,

Could you please advise me at least a timeframe on this issue? So I can get back to the customer?
The issue issue is still occurring on a really large university. I’m worried once classes start to pick back up, this will become more of an issue if not resolved quickly.

Regards,
Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid the earlier reported issue is pending for review and is not yet resolved. Furthermore, unless the issue has been investigated, we may not be able to share the possible timelines regarding its resolution. However I have shared your concerns with product team and as soon as we have some further updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know.

Hey guys.

We are also running into this issue at the moment, currently only experience it with the letter i.
Experience the issue when viewing .docx format reports in Google Chrome on Ubuntu 16.04.
The issue “disappears” once you view the document natively in a document viewer, for us Libre Office.
We would appreciate an ETA on this fix.

Kind regards,
Louis.

@Travel_Analytics_Adm

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share the API version which you are using to generate .DOCX documents? Also, we will really appreciate if you can confirm if you are using Aspose.Pdf to convert PDF into DOCX format and share the sample document. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali