License and examples vb.net

i downloaded pdf product and are unable to run, i previously tested this product back in 2013

and now get the following message how do i get this resolved

$exception {“The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 27 Aug 2013, but this version of the product was released on 13 Feb 2018. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product.”} System.InvalidOperationException

Also i am looking for vb.net examples do they exist, i know they did back in 2013

Thanks,
Bob Modrich

@bobm

Thanks for contacting support.

Please note that you can use any/latest release versions of API published before license subscription expiry. In other words, your license file is valid for the API versions published before the expiry date of subscription. You can check in your license that the expiry date is specified in <SubscriptionExpiry>20180325</SubscriptionExpiry> tag, where 2018 is year, 03 is month and 25 is the date of month.

Please note that we have discontinued providing examples based on VB Code and now our GitHub Repositories only contain examples in C#. However you may please use some online C# to VB code converters, as per your convenience.

Concerning to your licensing issue, please renew your license subscription by contacting our sales team - so that you can use latest version of the API. You may also apply for 30 days temporary license, in order to evaluate features of the latest API version.

In case you are using valid license and still facing the issue, please share your license file in a private message along with sample code snippet and environment details (e.g Application Type, OS Version etc.). We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.