License error on valid license

When I run anything I get the error:

The subscription included in this license allows free upgrades until 25 Jun 2016, but this version of the product was released on 01 Sep 2019. Please renew the subscription or use a previous version of the product

However I have removed the old license and added the new one (embedded existing item) but get the error above. I updated the DLLs by downloading Aspose.Words_19.9.msi and I’m wondering if somehow it’s pointing to an evaluation license instead of using the new one I’ve embedded?

@SCDGLC,

It seems that your application is still pointing to your old license. Can you please list the complete steps that we can follow on our end to reproduce this issue?

Also, please try embedding your new license in a separate new console application to validate correctness of your new license.

I’ve managed to fix it by redoing everything (twice) but not sure why it didn’t work first time but just glad it is now, thank you.

@SCDGLC,

It is great that you were able to resolve this issue on your end. Please let us know any time you have any further queries in future.