License file applied but Aspose still appears in barcode

I have applied a current license for Aspose for Reporting Services and yet we still get “Aspose” appearing in barcodes for SSRS. This occurs on only one server of our 3-server farm. All three have the new license file and I’ve restarted SSRS on each.

Where should I start looking to solve this problem?
Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue at our end. Initial investigation shows that it is working correctly. An investigation ticket has been logged into our system with ID BARCODEREP-25. Our product team will look into it and provide feedback. We will update you with their feedback via this forum thread.

Hi,

This is to update you that our product team is able to reproduce the issue with x64 Server version only. They are working on this issue. Temporarily you can copy the ".lic" file to reporting services bin folder just nearby "Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.dll" on the server. Sample screenshot is attached for your reference.

For example:

Destination folder is: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS11.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin". Simply copy the ".lic" file on this path and do not use the tool "ConfigLicense".

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODEREP-25) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.