Free Support Forum - aspose.com

License is lost under IIS

I have IIS Aps.Net Web application and a valid Aspose.Tasks license and most of times it works correctly.
But sometimes in production (I can not find strongly reproduced scenario) the dates revert to 2000 year, like I used unlicensed dll. What I know, that is happens sometimes when I call web site at first time after start and after several minutes evething goes in right way.
Did somebody find the same behaviour?
My dll verson is 9.6 and I have to get clear is it fixed in latest version or not.

@for7raid,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have tried this scenario using simple Asp.Net web application but could not re-produce the issue. Aspose license always works when loaded properly before calling any other function of the library. No issue is reported by anyone, where license loading is intermittent. It seems to be the environment problem where due to some issue, license file is not accessible in the beginning and library features are used without license.

I am afraid that it is not possible to provide assistance without observing the issue. You are requested to assist us in re-producing the scenario by providing some test Asp.Net web application which can be compiled and executed here. It will help us to observe the problem and provide assistance accordingly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.