License issue Aspose.Total for Android via Java

Hi Aspose Team,

In my android application i have used the below code to validate my license but not working.
com.aspose.words.License license = new com.aspose.words.License();
license.setLicense( "Aspose.Words.Java.lic" );

the below is my product,
Aspose.Total for Android via Java

Thanks
Bright

@brightraj,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please post your license file via private message. In order to send a private message with attachments, please click on my name and find “Message” button. (see steps ). We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Please do not share your license file publicly in this thread.

@brightraj,

Thanks for sharing your license file via private message. But, your license file is working fine on our end. If we can help you with anything else, please feel free to ask.

Thanks Awais.

How to convert TIFF to PDF for Android using Aspose.

Thanks
Bright

@brightraj,

We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

@brightraj

Thanks for your patience.

You may please use following code snippet in order to Convert TIFF to PDF using Aspose.PDF for Android via Java:

try {
      String outFile = "ImageToPDF.pdf";
      String inFile = "Test.tif";
      Document doc = new Document();
      Page page = doc.getPages().add();
      java.io.FileInputStream imageStream = new java.io.FileInputStream(new java.io.File(inFile));
      com.aspose.pdf.Image image1 = new com.aspose.pdf.Image();
      // Add the image into paragraphs collection of the section
      page.getParagraphs().add(image1);
      // Set the ImageStream to a MemoryStream object
      image1.setImageStream(imageStream);
      // Set margins so image will fit, etc.
      page.getPageInfo().getMargin().setBottom(0);
      page.getPageInfo().getMargin().setTop(0);
      page.getPageInfo().getMargin().setLeft(0);
      page.getPageInfo().getMargin().setRight(0);
      doc.save(outFile);
}catch (Exception e){
      // Do something here
}

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you!!!

I am not able to convert large(20-30MB) JPG to PDF in android using aspose. How to achieve this?

Thanks
Bright

@brightraj

Thanks for writing back.

Would you please share some more details like what kind of issue you are facing while converting large JPG files into PDF. Also, please share your sample image file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly. You may please upload your files to Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link with us.

Hi Asad,

I tried to convert lager jpg file but conversion failed with memory issue. can you suggest me how to do this conversion.

shared the file in google drive and have the link below,

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nDDGNiHYha373iZnCrb1qItZjQWGB06G

Thanks
Bright

@brightraj

Thanks for sharing the sample image file.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and noticed that it took long time to execute and never generated any output. Hence, we have logged an issue as PDFANDROID-537 in our issue tracking system for the sake of investigation. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

PS: Would you please share the exception and complete stack trace you are getting. It would help us in investigation of the issue.