License issue on mono/mod_mono/apache ASPNET application

Hi

Original post : http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/297907/aspose.word-under-mono/showthread.aspx

I'm getting this error : Invalid IL code in Aspose.Slides.License:SetLicense (string): IL_0023: stloc.1

I'm using the same license file for doc and xls creation with Aspose.Words ans Aspose.Cells and it works fine.

With the same code / aspose dll / license / template and data running on IIS server, it works fine too.

Any idea ?

Thanks

Hello Dear,

I have observed the issue shared by you and like to share that the issue has already been added in our issue tracking system with ID 23677. This thread has also been linked with the same issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi

Thanks for your reply

As information, I did the same test with Aspose.Slides.dll 4.1.1.0, and there is no problem with SetLicense().

But with this version of Aspose.Slides.dll , I get this error when I try to save my .ppt file as pdf :

"Could not open display (X-Server required. Check you DISPLAY environment variable) Parameter name: Display"

code (ASPNET application with mono/mod_mono/apache) :

Aspose.Slides.Presentation ppt = new Presentation(fichierresultat);
File.Delete(fichierresultat);
fichierresultat = Path.ChangeExtension(fichierresultat, ".pdf");
ppt.Save(fichierresultat,Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

I had the same issue with doc to pdf conversion with Aspose.Words 9.0.0.0 and it's resolved in latest version.

Hello Dear,

Yes, you are very right in making your point. We are already working on this issue and hopefully the fix for this will be shared soon.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 23677) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.