License Type Help

I am looking for some help in regards to what license my organisation will need.

We will hopefully be using the Aspose.PDF for .NET software on our website. The software itself will be on one machine/server and used exclusively for only a few simple functions. The clients we have are supplied with PDFs that are relevant to them. From a user specific section of our site these clients will be able to select certain PDFs, provided by us, and have them combined into a single PDF that will be then shown to them. The client will never have direct access to the software only the resultant PDF.

I am slightly confused over what license would be required for this scenario, if someone could help that would be great?

Many thanks,

Ndb1988

@ndb1988

The license type is going to depend upon the usage you are going to have. You can check different license types on the link below offered by Aspose and compare with your needs. This will help you in selecting the correct license type. In case you need some help in pricing, you can please contact our Sale Team in purchase forum.