License Watermark Issue

Hi,

We are getting the license evaluation copy watermark sporadically from the report server. The same license is used across 2 servers. It works in one server. It give a watermark in another one. It get resolved when the license is copied and pasted over from the server where it works then the issue is resolved.

The same issue occurs again sporadically.

We are using Aspose.Slides.Reporting.Services

Thanks.

Hi Roshini,

Thank you for the details.

However, it seems a very unusual issue. If you are using an older version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services, I would suggest you to download and try the latest version of the product and check if it works fine at your end.

Thanks & Regards,

We tried with latest version as well. But we are still facing the issue.

Thanks.

Hi Roshini,

Please share some more details with us regarding your system environment and share the PPT / PPTX file with evaluation mark also. Also, how frequently the issue occurs like after how may exports the issue starts coming again. We will further investigate the issue based on the information shared by you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

I had attached the sample ppt in the first request. I am attaching the same again.

We are using SSRS 2012 server in which this is deployed. There is not definte pattern with this issue. It occurs randomly and copy pasting the licnese again or restart of reporting services helps.

Thanks,

Roshini

Hi Roshini,

Thank you for the details.

I will perform further testing to reproduce your reported issue as per the environment details shared by you. I will share my test results with you soon.

Thanks & Regards,