Licensing and Error problems

I took over a project, which uses Aspose.pdf. I am having a problem where it fails when generating
an XMLDoc prior to making it a PDF. I tried a newer version of the DLL, which I found here...but
then I get a licensing error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Aspose.Pdf, Version=2.1.3.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=716fcc553a201e56'

I was trying a 2.9 DLL.

The original error I was getting during the generation was:

digigeek: [2996] BKDOC: System.ApplicationException: Unknown sub element in Text element. The element name is TabStops.
[2996] at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.b.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, HeaderFooter A_2, Cell A_3, z A_4, XmlTextReader A_5)
[2996] at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.w.a(Pdf A_0, XmlTextReader A_1)
[2996] at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.m.a(ac A_0, XmlTextReader A_1)
[2996] at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.ac.a(XmlTextReader A_0)
[2996] at Aspose.Pdf.Xml.ac.a(XmlDocument A_0, XslTransform A_1)
[2996] at Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.BindXML(XmlDocument xmlDoc, String xslFile)
[2996] at BKFramework.clsDocument.Convert_Claim_Pdf() in C:\Documents and Settings\jcates\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\BKFramework\clsDocument.vb:line 504
[2996] at Electronic.dgElectronic_ItemCommand(Object source, DataGridCommandEventArgs e) i

That led me to want to try the latest version of Aspose.Pdf first, which led me into this problem
with licensing.

1) How can I update the license to match version 2.9.2?

2) Can someone explain to me what "Unknown sub element in Text element. The element name is TabStops"
might mean and wy it could be happening.

Thanks in advance. I've only had a few hours to spend on this so far, so I'm a bit
clueless right now.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

1) You can contact the sales depertment (sales@aspose.com) to get the new license freely.

2) The TabStop feature is not supported in the old version so the exception is thrown.